FLEXTRAL DEF HOSE PRODUCTS
DIESEL EXHAUST FLUID HOSE PRODUCT INFORMATION?
Would you like more information on Flextral’s certified clean and passivated hose, couplings or assemblies? Flextral DEF dispenser hose is designed especially for equipment and transportation demands. Flextral offers clean OEM hose assemblies in various configurations, bulk hoses and stainless steel DEF couplings. Fill out the form below or for a quicker response call 888-557-6469.
DOWNLOAD THE CATALOG
FLEXTRAL DIESEL EXHAUST FLUID HOSE
A light weight hose for dispensing pump applications. Designed specifically for diesel exhaust fluid (DEF), this flexible, ozone and abrasion resistant hose has been tested and certified ISO-22241. PE60 is also resistant to oil, diesel, Ad-Blue, and DEF.
An extremely flexible hose that is designed for suction service or in tight areas where non supported hose tends to restrict flow or collapses. This product is manufactured with the same liner as our PE60 and is specifically designed to handle DEF, Ad-Blue, oil, and diesel. PE71 has been tested and certified to ISO-22241
A heavier duty hose for DEF applications. This suction discharge hose is ideal for truck delivery and tank applications. Available in long lengths for reel applications with a low friction cover to reduce drag. PE75 is tested and certified to ISO-22241, and is also resistant to oil, diesel, Ad-Blue, and DEF.
FLEXTRAL DIESEL EXHAUST FLUID COUPLINGS
THE IMPORTANCE OF CLEAN DEF PRODUCTS
Diesel Exhaust Fluid can be contaminated easily, so it usually isnt difficult to tell if your supply is at risk. Contamination usually occurs through exposure to particulate matter. If there are any cracks or weaknesses in the fluid’s packaging, storage tanks or dispensing equipment, odds are that the DEF fluid within is at risk. For more information on Flextral DEF products call 888-557-6469.
• Specially Formulated Polyurethane
• Specially Formulated TPR
• DEF, AUS 32, oil, diesel
• Clean Certified DEF Assemblies Available.
• Lighter in weight than comparable rubber hose
• Oil Resistant unlike EPDM hoses.
• TPR cover has better resistance to UV, ozone and cracking than conventional rubber.
• 3P Quality Procedures
3P Purity hose manufacturing
3P Purity coupling manufacturing
3P Purity assembly procedure
• Meets or exceeds U.S. & European requirements
• Hose has been tested and certified to ISO-22241
• X2 Grip — proprietary shank design
• Passivated per ASTM A967-Nitrie 1 or ASM 2700 type 2
• SS Couplings available in NPTF Male Solid, NPTF Male Swivel, BSPP Male Solid, BSPP Male Swivel, BSPP Female Solid, BSPP Female Swivel.
• -14° F to +140° F (-10° C to +60° C)